The 'Tree Trailer' has been designed by Design Academy Eindhoven student Henry K. Wein as a camping solution for individuals that would provide them with a dedicated way to bring shelter with them anywhere. The camping trailer is designed to be pulled via bike and features a relatively compact size that won't add too much additional heft to the load for bikers. The trailer can be mounted to a tree upon arrival at a destination to offer an elevated spot to sleep that is sturdy, comfortable and cozy.
The 'Tree Trailer' maintains a portable treehouse functionality that will provide impressive views when mounted in a tree to offer the camper a truly enjoyable experience when they wake up in the morning.
The 'Tree Trailer' by Henry K. Wein Offers an Elevated Place to Rest
1. Bike-friendly Camping - The 'Tree Trailer' design is a great opportunity for companies to develop bike-friendly camping gear and solutions for campers who want to travel lightly.
2. Portable Treehouses - The 'Tree Trailer' design presents opportunities for businesses to create portable treehouses for campers and nature lovers, either as add-ons or stand-alone products.
3. Minimalist Camping - The 'Tree Trailer' design is an invitation for companies to create innovative and practical camping solutions for minimalist and eco-conscious travelers.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The 'Tree Trailer' design is an invitation for companies in the outdoor recreation industry to create innovative camping gear and solutions that cater to bikers and nature lovers.
2. Sustainable Tourism - Businesses in the sustainable tourism industry can take advantage of the 'Tree Trailer' design to develop eco-friendly and nature-based tourism products for adventure-seeking travelers.
3. Bicycle Manufacturing - The 'Tree Trailer' design offers opportunities for bicycle manufacturers to expand their product lines to include bike-friendly camping gear and solutions.