The Vogue Russia Treadmill Running editorial puts a series of pastel shades on display. Model Lexi Boling sports the assortment of pale pink, blue and green shades, each one individually selected by stylist Olga Dunina.
Dunina incorporated light trench coats, blazers and varying shorts in Treadmill Running. While these pieces may be appropriate for more formal settings, she shook up the lot with thin translucent fabrics and lingerie-like apparel. This mishmash of styles worked well for Boling who wore them gracefully, jumping and posing about for photographer Jason Kibbler.
Central to Kibbler's shots were a set of concrete stairs. The stairs and grey walls offset the bright yet muted apparel, making for a contrasting set. The steps also provided a nod to the Treadmill Running title.
The Vogue Russia Treadmill Running Photoshoot Showcases Pale Colors
1. Pastel Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this trend include the development of sustainable and biodegradable pastel fabrics.
2. Translucent Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this trend include the creation of high-performance translucent materials for sportswear.
3. Contrasting Set Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this trend include the integration of augmented reality and interactive technologies into fashion photoshoots.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the pastel trend to create new clothing lines and accessories.
2. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can explore the use of translucent materials to create innovative and stylish workout apparel.
3. Photography - The photography industry can embrace interactive set design to enhance fashion photoshoots and create unique visual experiences.