The Private White Loro Piana Travel Blazer is a chic garment for option for urbanites and avid travelers alike that will enable them to maintain a prim, proper aesthetic when going about their routine. The blazer is, as the name suggests, made with the brands custom-developed Loro Piana fabric, which has been paired with the Storm System treatment. This enables the garment to maintain a virtually weatherproof design that's waterproof and nearly windproof to make it perfect for extended trips when packing efficiency is a must.
The Private White Loro Piana Travel Blazer is suitable enough to be dressed up or down to suit any occasion and is finished with copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland that maintains a military-grade design.
The Private White Loro Piana Travel Blazer is Virtually Weatherproof
1. Virtually Weatherproof Garments - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to develop garments that are virtually weatherproof, providing protection against various elements for urbanites and travelers.
2. Custom-developed Fabrics - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create custom-developed fabrics that offer unique properties, such as weatherproofing, for stylish and functional garments.
3. Military-grade Design Details - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate military-grade design details, like copper hardware, into garments for a stylish and durable aesthetic.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunities of virtually weatherproof garments, custom-developed fabrics, and military-grade design details.
2. Outdoor Gear - The outdoor gear industry can capitalize on the disruptive innovation opportunities of virtually weatherproof garments that offer protection against outdoor elements.
3. Travel Accessories - The travel accessories industry can tap into the disruptive innovation opportunities of custom-developed fabrics and virtually weatherproof garments to provide stylish and functional options for frequent travelers.