Without any embellishment, transparent bags seem light and airy, but Mame by Maiko Kurogouchi is a brand that carries an unusual variety of bags that are bogged down with buckles, beads and stitching.
Kurogouchi honed her craft from her time working in Issey Miyake's design studio, which might help to explain why these PVC accessories look so flawless. After graduating from Bunka Fashion College, it took some serious convincing for Kurogouchi to be able to have these statement-making bags produced by factories in Japan. The bags in black, brown and a milky white color definitely follow the "more is more" philosophy and are not of afraid of a little juxtaposition. Unsurprisingly, the unique bags have since brought Mame as a brand into the spotlight on the streets of Tokyo.
Mame's Unique Bags Feature Loads of Beads and Detailing
1. Maximalist Transparent Bags - The trend of maximalist transparent bags is growing, creating an opportunity for designers to experiment with unique embellishments and detailing on these accessories.
2. Statement-making Accessories - The rise of statement-making accessories that combine contrasting materials and embellishments on transparent backgrounds is creating new opportunities for designers to experiment with new forms of expression.
3. Innovative Bag Production - The attention-grabbing nature of maximalist transparent bags is driving innovation in bag production techniques and materials to experiment with unique embellishments and detailing.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of maximalist transparent bags by offering a wider variety of unique accessories with more elaborate detailing and materials.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods brands have an opportunity to experiment with more elaborate transparent accessories using precious materials like crystals or precious metals, providing an exclusive product to high-end consumers.
3. Product Manufacturing - The rise of maximalist transparent bags is creating new opportunities for product manufacturing companies focusing on PVC materials to increase their capabilities and take on projects with more elaborate and detailed work.