Blockchain was once an in-phrase for people who fancied themselves as tech wonks, but it's made its way into every form of business in the last year or so, and 'Tradeshift Pay' is a new service that makes use of blockchain technology to improve supply chain management for B2B transactions. The service both improves trust and transparency while speeding up the payment model to improve business as a whole.
For small suppliers, receiving payments from larger clients can be tricky business. And, on the other side of the spectrum, larger businesses can't always be confident in the legitimacy of the smaller businesses that they work with. Tradeshift Pay uses a blockchain ledger to ensure that all parties' payments are on the up and up.
'Tradeshift Pay' Improves Supply Chain Management
1. Blockchain B2B Finance - Blockchain technology is revolutionizing the B2B finance industry by improving supply chain management and increasing transparency and trust between parties.
2. Trusted Payment Models - The use of blockchain in payment models is revolutionizing the transaction process by providing trusted payment methods that increase efficiency and security.
3. Transparency in Business Transactions - Blockchain-based platforms are making business transactions more transparent, reliable, and secure for both small and large businesses.
1. Finance - The finance industry can benefit from the integration of blockchain technology in B2B transactions by providing secure, transparent, and efficient payment methods for businesses.
2. Supply Chain Management - Blockchain-based platforms like Tradeshift Pay are disrupting the supply chain management industry by ensuring secure and transparent transactions between parties.
3. Small Business - Small businesses can benefit from blockchain-based payment models by receiving trusted payments and increasing their legitimacy in the eyes of larger businesses.