Fitness devices are like a dime a dozen it seems and yet there is still a lot of improvement going on in the industry as the TRACE Action Sports Monitor shows. This activity tracker is specialized to better record data for more extreme sports such as surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding. Since there are so much more going on in terms of tricks and such, it is important to have a device that can keep up. The TRACE Action Sports Monitor certainly can.
Developed by ActiveReplay, a studio based in Los Angeles, California, the TRACE Action Sports Monitor is about the size of a peanut butter cup and looks like a futuristic hockey puck. It essentially attaches to the athlete's board in order to record data. It can sync to sport-specific apps.
The TRACE Action Sports Monitor Records Trickier Athletic Data
1. Specialized Fitness Devices - Innovative activity trackers are being developed to cater to the specific needs of different sports and activities.
2. Extreme Sports Tracking - There is a growing demand for tracking devices that can accurately capture data for extreme sports such as surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding.
3. Compact and Portable Trackers - The development of small and lightweight activity trackers enables athletes to easily attach the devices to their equipment for data recording.
1. Fitness Technology - The fitness technology industry is constantly evolving to create specialized devices that cater to the needs of various sports and activities.
2. Extreme Sports - The extreme sports industry can benefit from innovative tracking devices that provide accurate data and insights for athletes and enthusiasts.
3. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can capitalize on the demand for compact and portable activity trackers that can be easily integrated into sports equipment.