This 100 Jerseys Tour de France poster from Etsy's Beachomatic shop celebrates the best in the cycling sport. "Meticulously researched and illustrated, this limited edition print depicts every winner's jersey from the last 100 tours."
If you're tuning into Tour de France 2014 or are an avid fan of cycling, then you will love this collector's item. In addition to its historical timeline of the tournament's past winners, this vivid poster also makes a great accent piece for rec rooms, home gyms or cycling shops.
According to it's artist, this Tour de France Poster took over 100 hours to research and compose. The piece is designed and illustrated by Beach, the owner of Etsy's Beachomatic shop and is printed by Hunts of Oxford in a limited edition of 277, "one for every rider to have ever worn the yellow jersey".
Etsy's Beachomatic Shop's 100 Jerseys Tour de France Poster is Iconic
1. Cycling Memorabilia Collector's Items - This limited edition Tour de France poster shows a trend in the market for unique and historical cycling memorabilia.
2. Sports-themed Decor - The vivid and eye-catching design of this poster highlights the trend of incorporating sports-themed decor in rec rooms, home gyms, and cycling shops.
3. Artistic Illustrations of Sporting Events - The meticulously researched and illustrated poster exemplifies the trend of creating artistic representations of sporting events.
1. Sports Memorabilia Industry - The limited edition nature of this poster presents an opportunity for growth in the sports memorabilia industry, catering to cycling enthusiasts and collectors.
2. Home Decor Industry - The poster's popularity as an accent piece for rec rooms and home gyms suggests a potential market for sports-themed decor in the home decor industry.
3. Illustration and Art Industry - The detailed artwork showcased in this poster offers an opportunity for artists and illustrators to create unique and commemorative pieces for sporting events.