This Touchscreen Hand-held Sudoku is different from all the others because obviously it is a touchscreen game which is a rare thing. One of its great features is the auto-save that saves battery by turning off when no one is using it. There are 4 levels of difficulty and there are more than 800 puzzles to make. If you are a pro, try playing with a timer for more challenge, for newbies there are game hints to make the game easier to play. It is available at ThinkGeek for $20.
1. Touchscreen Hand-held Games - Innovative handheld games with touchscreens that have auto-save and other helpful features.
2. Game-based Learning - Incorporating puzzles and games into educational settings for better engagement and knowledge retention.
3. Mobile Gaming Accessories - Creating accessories to enhance mobile gaming experience, such as hand-held screens with auto-save.
1. Gaming Industry - Continual innovation in the gaming industry including development of new gaming technologies and features.
2. Education Industry - Integration of new teaching methods using games to enhance learning experiences.
3. Mobile Accessories Industry - Expanding development of portable, efficient and durable gaming accessories to improve players' experience.