Move over traditional boutiques and cafes,Toronto’s fashion cafe, Citizenry, is here to combine both your shopping and caffeine needs. Nestled in the heart of Toronto, Citizenry is making a splash.
Citinzenry is owned by Paula Seiça and Basilio Fernando Ferreira, who have labels based in Portugal.
This cafe comprises of a back shelf for retail. Citizenry also offers a taste of Old Europe with baby pink settee and stucco walls. The clothing comprises of Daniela Barros and Story Tailors. Chiefly catering to women until now, Citizenry is set to launch menswear by this month.
The cafe offers accessories like rings, chokers, umbrellas as well as wine and cork from Artelusa.
Citizenry in Toronto is Redefining the World of Cafes
1. Hybrid Cafes - Businesses can create new hybrid concepts that combine traditional cafes with retail to offer customers a unique experience.
2. Fashion and Food Retail - Businesses can merge fashion and food retail to cater to customers' diverse needs, thereby increasing revenue streams.
3. European-style Cafes - The concept of European-style cafes can be brought to different parts of the world to offer customers an authentic experience and stand out in a crowded market.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can partner with cafes to tap into a new revenue stream and reach different customers.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can expand into the retail space by partnering with fashion retailers and creating a unique hybrid concept.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can incorporate the concept of hybrid cafes to offer guests a unique experience and stand out in a crowded market.