If you’re a fan of grilled cheese sandwiches, then Joylister’s Toronto Grilled Cheese Fest on February 28th, 2014 is an event worth attending. You’ve probably always dreamed of an event where you could indulge in an all-you-can-eat selection of scrumptious, gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and piping-hot soups. That dream is now a reality and tickets are only $40.
Not to mention, there are also a variety of craft beer samples you can enjoy alongside the event’s endless supply of ooey gooey comfort food. It might be a good idea to wear slightly loose clothing or stretchy pants for this event hosted by Toronto-based start-up Joylister at Roy Thompson Hall. In August 2013, this same start-up company hosted Toronto’s first ever Poutine Fest, which was one of the summer’s most popular events.
Prepare your palate because Toronto’s Top Grilled Cheese Masters have joined forces with Joylister for the Toronto Grilled Cheese Fest to bring you closer to that cheesy, melted creation that is the glorious grilled cheese sandwich. If you’re looking for a place in Toronto to express your love for cheese-smothered sandwiches, the search is now over.
Those who are interested in this hunger-inducing event can visit Joylister’s Twitter and Facebook pages for additional details and if you already want to attend, click here to purchase your ticket(s).
Stuff Your Face at Joylister’s Toronto Grilled Cheese
1. Grilled Cheese Festivals - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Organize similar festivals in other cities to capitalize on the popularity of gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches.
2. Food and Beverage Events - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique and immersive food and beverage events that provide an all-you-can-eat experience with a focus on a specific food item.
3. Collaborations Between Start-ups and Food Masters - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster partnerships between start-ups and renowned chefs to create culinary events that offer new and innovative food experiences.
1. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use the concept of themed food festivals to create new and exciting event experiences.
2. Gourmet Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new, high-quality products and food experiences that cater to the growing demand for unique and indulgent culinary offerings.
3. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with event organizers to host food-focused events that attract and engage customers, driving foot traffic and revenue for hotels and restaurants.