If you’re considering getting a tattoo, you know there are so many tattoo choices out there, it can be tough to know where to start. Here is a list of the top 10 tattoo choices for 2009, according to eZineArticles.
1. Stars: Stars have been ‘in’ for a few years now and are still a good choice.
2. Celtic: Knot work designs are set to make a comeback this year.
3. Fairies: Think Tinkerbell.
4. Dragons: Always a popular choice.
5. Flowers: Yes on women AND men.
6. Sanskrit: A language from India which is growing in popularity.
7. Ambigrams: Words that can be read more than one way, like upside down or backwards.
8. Tribal: Always a popular choice.
9. Anchors and Swallows: These are coming back into fashion.
10. Colour: Monotone tattoos are out, the more colourful the better.
10 Popular Tattoos for 2009
More Stats +/-
ACT NOW: Save Up to 70% on Future Festival
55 Bizarre, Unique and Unusual Tattoo Designs
Top 30 Graffiti, Tattoo and Counter Culture Art Trends in 2008