A big beach day with friends and family is very much in need after the winter those residing in the Northern Hemisphere are experiencing this year and the Tommy Hilfiger SS14 ad campaign sets just the right tone for it. Full of vibrant colors, happy faces and an overall fun-loving and stylish group of beautiful models, it is hard not to feel the infectious need for some hot sun and warm sands.
The Tommy Hilfiger SS14 ad campaign was shot on location in Malibu by photographer Craig McDean. It stars models Toni Garrn, Julia Hafstrom, Jac Jagaciak, Tian Yi, Cora Emmanuel, Lea Sorenson and Chloe Blackshire. With creative direction by Trey Laird of Laird + Partners, they posed along equally colorful surfboards, beach houses and more.
The Tommy Hilfiger SS14 Campaign Boasts an All-Star Model Cast
1. Colorful Ad Campaigns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing bold and vibrant ad campaigns that capture the attention and evoke positive emotions.
2. Beach Day Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating stylish and trendy fashion collections specifically designed for beach days, catering to the growing demand for stylish beachwear.
3. Outdoor Photoshoots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing innovative photography techniques and locations for outdoor fashion photoshoots, providing unique and captivating visuals in advertising.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing bold and vibrant colors in fashion designs and collections, attracting customers with unique and eye-catching styles.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating playful and energetic elements in advertising campaigns, creating a memorable and engaging experience for viewers.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring innovative photography techniques and locations, pushing the boundaries of traditional fashion photography and creating visually impactful images.