Having already released Marvel characters in the form of hats and keychains, Tokidoki is now releasing the Tokidoki Superhero iPhone Case.
The Tokidoki Superhero iPhone Case continues the brand’s line of superhero-themed products who have been shrunk down to a cute, cartoon form. All the covers are made with and “unbreakable polymer with memory foam interior padding and a black screen bezel,” according to Gadgetsin; therefore your mobile will be effectively protected from bumps and scratches.
These have also gone through an exclusive 3D TATT printing process which means you won’t have to worry about the images scratching or fading away with time. There are four different designs with characters such as Spiderman, Iron Man and Captain America featured as the main graphics.
The Tokidoki Superhero iPhone Case Dresses Up Mobiles for Justice
1. Superhero-themed Mobile Covers - There's an opportunity to create more anime or cartoon character mobile covers to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Unbreakable Polymer and Memory Foam Interior Padding - There's an opportunity to develop more durable and shock-resistant phone case designs.
3. 3D TATT Printing - There's an opportunity to leverage 3D TATT printing technology to produce higher-quality and longer-lasting graphics on mobile covers.
1. Mobile Accessory Industry - Bringing together film, comic and pop-art characters with mobile accessories to appeal to a wider consumer base through stronger, 'on-brand' designs.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - Innovating on the materials that mobile accessories are made from, such as more shock-resistant materials, to create longer-lasting and more sustainable mobile accessories.
3. Printing Industry - There's an opportunity for printing companies to enhance the quality of their 3D TATT printing technology to create more sophisticated designs for mobile covers and other products.