Tofurky's limited-edition ugly Christmas sweaters help to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the brand's Turk’y Roast, all the while supporting the conservation nonprofit WildAid with 100% of the proceeds. The quirky and colorful holiday sweaters have fun designs and are not just about giving back, as they can also help to spark interesting conversations.
While the 'Say Yum' design references the growing popularity of plant-based foods with a twist on classic patterns featuring forks and knives, the 'High Five' ugly Christmas sweater shows a Tofurky sausage giving a high-five to a hot dog bun, representing unity and a "the approaching 2020 election with best wishes for a merry and politically air-tight holiday."
Tofurky sees that many vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians and environmental activists will enjoy sporting its sweaters this holiday season.
Tofurky's Ugly Christmas Sweaters Celebrate Its Turk'y Roast
1. Plant-based Foods - The growing popularity of plant-based foods presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the food industry to develop new and innovative meat alternatives.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The rise of sustainable fashion offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion industry to create eco-friendly clothing options, such as Tofurky's limited-edition holiday sweaters.
3. Cause Marketing - Cause marketing campaigns, like Tofurky's collaboration with WildAid, provide disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to combine social impact with their products or services.
1. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry has an opportunity to tap into the demand for plant-based alternatives and create innovative products that cater to vegan, vegetarian, and flexitarian consumers.
2. Fashion & Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can embrace sustainability and cater to consumers who are looking for eco-friendly clothing options, as demonstrated by Tofurky's holiday sweaters.
3. Nonprofit & Conservation - Nonprofit organizations and conservation groups can explore partnerships with businesses to leverage cause marketing campaigns and raise funds for their initiatives, as seen with Tofurky's collaboration with WildAid.