Tiya is a wearable personal assistant that syncs with smartphones to alert users about important notifications -- differentiated with varying vibration levels and colors. The bracelet ranks notifications based on the customized setting, which is decided by each user.
Each Tiya bracelet is embedded with a small square that changes color based on the importance of each alert. Accompanied by a specific vibration, this wearable aims to reduce distractions and provide users with a sense of relaxation. This wearable eliminates the need to constantly check smartphones after each vibration or sound notification.
Beyond its different vibrating features, this device is as elegant as it is convenient. Jewelry designer Walter Adler Chefitz created the bracelet with an interchangeable strap -- three versions of the tech-containing cases are also available. They include a sterling silver case, an 18 karat gold plating case and one that is accented with 18 karat rose gold plating.
The Tiya Organizes Smartphone Alters Based on Importance
1. Wearable Personal Assistance - Tiya showcases an opportunity to create more sophisticated wearable personal assistant devices that improve productivity by filtering and categorizing information.
2. Customized Notification Devices - Tiya illustrates a trend towards developing custom notification devices that can be personalized to individual preferences and priorities.
3. Jewelry Tech Integration - Tiya shows how the integration of tech into jewelry can result in more elegant and wearable designs.
1. Wearable Technology - Tiya is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the wearable technology industry by creating a new segment of personalized wearable devices.
2. Consumer Electronics - Tiya presents an opportunity for companies in the consumer electronics industry to develop more sophisticated and highly personalized notification devices.
3. Jewelry Design and Manufacturing - Tiya offers an opportunity for the jewelry industry to create more innovative and functional jewelry designs by integrating technology.