There's tons of opportunity for many single-use products to be reinvented and LastObject is tackling tissue packs with the introduction of LastTissue. LastObject is introducing LastTissue on Kickstarter as a modern take on the handkerchief, as one dishwasher-safe silicone pack contains six reusable handkerchiefs made from 100% organic cotton—as LastObject describes, it's as if "a handkerchief and a tissue pack had a baby."
It's understandable that many people are put off by the idea of carrying a used handkerchief, especially when there are disposable tissues available, but the design of LastTissue even includes a dedicated spot for storing and separating the used and unused cloths.
LastObject previously launched a successful crowdfunding campaign for a reusable cotton swab called LastSwab.
Image Credit: LastObject
LastTissue Revives the Handkerchief to Fight Disposable Tissues
1. Reusable Single-use Products - LastObject's LastTissue introduces a modern take on handkerchiefs to replace disposable tissues, indicating an opportunity for innovative reusable solutions for other single-use products.
2. Organic Cotton Replacements - LastObject's LastTissue offers reusable handkerchiefs made from organic cotton, showcasing a trend towards eco-friendly and sustainable replacements for cotton-based single-use products.
3. Crowdfunding for Sustainability - LastObject's LastTissue Kickstarter campaign, along with their previous successful LastSwab campaign, highlights an emerging trend of crowdfunding for sustainable and environmentally-conscious products.
1. Consumer Goods - With consumers increasingly valuing eco-friendly and sustainable products, there is an opportunity within the consumer goods industry to introduce innovative reusable alternatives for single-use products.
2. Textiles - The trend towards organic cotton in reusable products such as LastObject's LastTissue suggests an opportunity for the textiles industry to incorporate more sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
3. Crowdfunding - The success of LastObject's Kickstarter campaigns reveals an opportunity for crowdfunding platforms to support the introduction of sustainable and environmentally conscious products.