The Tiny Hamster Eating Tiny Pizza video just goes to show that people can't resist a good thing. A sequel to the original Tiny Hamster Eating a Tiny Burrito video that went viral last week, this time it depicts an appropriately sized pizza with cheese, toppings and all.
Although the little guy doesn't go in for seconds this time around, nor does he actually finish the pizza, it is still fun to watch him (or her) try. The Tiny Hamster Eating Tiny Pizza video essentially puts two beloved Internet topics together to the delight of browsers everywhere: delicious food and cute animals. It is hard to say whether this soon-to-be viral video was released by the same creators, HelloDenizen, seeing as it lives on the AprilsAnimal YouTube page.
Tiny Hamster Eating Tiny Pizza is a Step Up from Eating a Burrito
1. Internet Trend Crossovers - The blending of two popular internet topics, such as delicious food and cute animals, creates opportunities for content creators to capture viral sensations.
2. Entertainment with Miniature Animals - Videos featuring miniature animals attempting to eat human-sized food provide entertainment value and potential for sponsorships or collaborations with pet food brands.
3. Sequels to Viral Videos - Creating follow-up videos to previously viral content allows creators to capitalize on existing fan base and extend the reach of their brand or channel.
1. Digital Content Creation - Brands and creators have the opportunity to generate unique and engaging video content for social media platforms, leveraging the popularity of adorable animal videos.
2. Pet Food - Pet food brands can collaborate with content creators featuring miniature animals, capitalizing on the internet's obsession with cute animals to promote their products.
3. Entertainment and Media - Media outlets and entertainment companies can explore partnerships with content creators producing viral videos, attracting viewers and generating advertising revenue.