Successful time lapse photography can be difficult to achieve. As seen from the featured clip, French videographer Ramon definitely deserves some props for this extreme time lapse construction video.
Ramon successfully compiled images of the Sequana Project in Paris, France over a 3-year time frame and condensed them into this rather entertaining time lapse construction video. Take a break and watch this interesting piece for yourselves.
Implications - This incredible video took 45,000 photos to create it which can all be seen in just 180 seconds. Watch as an entire building taken apart in one of the biggest demolition jobs ever. Once it is completely taken down, the video brings you on a journey as it gets rebuilt to look better than ever!
French Videographer Films the Sequana Project
1. Time-lapse Photography - Harness the power of time-lapse photography to document and showcase the progress of construction projects.
2. Visual Storytelling - Explore the potential of time-lapse videos as a captivating medium for telling stories about architectural projects.
3. Technology in Construction - Embrace innovative technologies, such as time-lapse cameras, to improve project documentation and monitoring in the construction industry.
1. Construction - Utilize time-lapse photography to enhance project management, showcase completed projects, and increase client engagement in the construction industry.
2. Photography and Videography - Leverage time-lapse photography techniques and equipment to offer unique services for documenting construction projects and creating compelling visual content.
3. Digital Marketing - Incorporate time-lapse videos into digital marketing campaigns to create captivating content and engage target audiences in industries such as real estate, architecture, and construction.