Black clothing isn't the only color that fades with time, as the Tide Absolute campaign shows. White seeps out of clothes as well, but thanks to this detergent product, that aging process is slowed down significantly. As the ad campaign's tag line states, "Wherever you loose whiteness, Tide Absolute gets it back."
Conceived and executed by Leo Burnett, an ad agency based in Warsaw, Poland, the Tide Absolute campaign may be simple, but it gets the message across loud and clear. It features images of common areas such as the dining room and football field with traces of white that people have left behind.
The Tide Absolute campaign was art directed by Sylwia Rekawek and Malgorzata Nierodzinska, and photographed by Lukasz Murgrabia.
The Tide Absolute Campaign Keeps Clothes Lasting Longer
1. Slow-aging Products - The Tide Absolute campaign highlights the demand for detergent products that slow down the aging process of clothing.
2. Whiteness Restoration - Tide Absolute's message of getting back lost whiteness presents an opportunity for the development of innovative products focused on restoring white color in various applications.
3. Visual Storytelling in Advertising - The simple yet impactful visuals used in the Tide Absolute campaign demonstrate the power of visual storytelling in advertising.
1. Detergent Manufacturing - The Tide Absolute campaign indicates the need for detergent manufacturers to invest in research and development to create products that address the aging and whiteness problems of clothing.
2. Textile Care and Restoration - The idea of restoring lost whiteness showcased in the Tide Absolute campaign opens up opportunities for businesses in the textile care and restoration industry to develop innovative solutions and services.
3. Advertising and Marketing - The success of the Tide Absolute campaign emphasizes the importance of visual storytelling and creative messaging in the advertising and marketing industry.