The ‘Tick Tack Music Watch’ is the combination of watch and music player. Most likely to be marketed to tech-savvy teens trying to show off at the mall, the ‘Tick Tack Music Watch’ is an innovative concept, although I cannot help but feel like the earbuds being connected to my wrist would prove annoying.
Designed by Apostol Tnokovski, the music-friendly timepiece will definitely be celebrated by some, but the real question is if Apple will ever embrace the wicked wrist technology.
'Tick Tack Music Watch' by Apostol Tnokovski is a Wrist-Ready iPod
1. Combination Devices - The concept of combining different functionalities into a single device presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the technology industry.
2. Wearable Music Players - The trend of integrating music players into wearable devices opens up opportunities for disruption in the fashion and entertainment industries.
3. Smartwatch Accessories - Developing innovative accessories for smartwatches, such as wrist-connected earbuds, can lead to disruptive innovations in the accessories market.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by creating combination devices that offer multiple functionalities in a compact form.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of wearable music players to develop stylish and functional accessories that integrate music playback capabilities.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can benefit from disruptive innovations in wearable music players by incorporating them into performances, events, and immersive experiences.