It is hard to imagine that the photoshoot starring Thylane Blondeau by Remi Rebillard, a photographer based in France, revolves around a once controversial child model. The young dark-haired beauty first made waves in the fashion industry (and beyond) after appearing in a glamorously mature Vogue Paris photoshoot at the tender age of 10. Three years later, she is just as serious, but in a more bohemian way.
Dark and moody, Thylane Blondeau by Remi Rebillard is surrounded by textured walls, patterned pillows and wooden tables, all of which accentuate her casual wardrobe of loose fitting jeans and embroidered tops. The laid-back outfits are perfected with long tousled ombre tresses and a naturally flawless face.
Thylane Blondeau by Remi Rebillard is Dark and Casual
1. Dark and Moody Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with darker and moodier aesthetics in their photoshoots.
2. Bohemian Fashion - Potential for fashion designers to embrace a more casual and bohemian style in their collections.
3. Natural Beauty - Growing demand for natural and minimalistic beauty looks, creating opportunities for makeup artists and beauty brands.
1. Photography - Disruption opportunity for photographers to explore dark and moody styles in their work, catering to clients seeking unconventional aesthetics.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into the demand for bohemian fashion by creating relaxed and comfortable clothing lines for consumers.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for makeup artists and cosmetic companies to promote natural beauty with minimalistic looks and products.