The 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer is at CES 2016 and while the show hasn't even begun just yet the device has already garnered innovation awards.
The 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer is designed to be a gentle way to obtain healthcare data from all members of the family ranging from infant, to adult. The 16 infrared sensors that are built-in to the thermometer allow it to simply be swiped lightly across the forehead. The device will capture the reading of the hottest spot in just two seconds and upload the data to your smartphone to be recorded for personal monitoring or shared with a healthcare professional.
Featuring WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, the 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer takes age into account, offers a color coded temperature system for ease of use and doesn't require oral or ear contact, which makes it more sanitary.
The 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer Has Been Awarded at CES 2016
1. Connected Health Monitoring - The 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer exemplifies the trend of connected health monitoring by providing a convenient and hygienic way to obtain healthcare data.
2. Infrared Sensor Technology - The 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer showcases the trend of using infrared sensor technology for accurate and quick temperature readings.
3. Personal Health Tracking - The 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer contributes to the trend of personal health tracking by enabling individuals to record and monitor their temperature readings on their smartphones.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can leverage the 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer to streamline temperature monitoring and improve patient care.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can tap into the growing demand for connected health devices like the 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer.
3. Digital Health - The 'Thermo' WiFi Thermometer aligns with the digital health industry's focus on leveraging technology for improved healthcare outcomes.