This visually stunning series by photographer Ruud Baan features theatrical people draped in crazy eye-catching couture. This series is called 'Hause of Shoqlat' and features only beautiful black models, both men and women.
The models photographed in this series seem extremely artistic and theatrical, based on their poses and apparel. Some of these models are actually seen doing flips and stretches that require excellent flexibility, which makes the viewers wonder if this is actually a group of dancers. The backgrounds in this series are white, red and black, which doesn't distract or take away from these eccentric models.
These captures are beautiful and bursting with personality. I say that they are theatrical because at the very least they are really entertaining. From Fur covered couture to tight body suits and 70s inspired jackets, this series features stylish and unusual apparel.
'Hause of Shoqlat' Features Theatrical People and Crazy Couture
1. Theatrical Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating avant-garde fashion designs for theatrical performances.
2. Eye-catching Couture - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing bold and attention-grabbing couture garments for special events and red carpet appearances.
3. Artistic Modeling - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in exploring unconventional and expressive poses for fashion photography and advertising campaigns.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating theatrical elements into high fashion designs.
2. Event Planning - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique and dramatic fashion experiences for events and fashion shows.
3. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in capturing and presenting fashion in unconventional and visually striking ways.