Léa Gendrot captures 'La Comedia,' a theatrical beauty series that features models Tom and Salma. Posing in fun wigs and dramatic clown makeup, the duo is lensed against a set of vivid, studio backdrops and is styled by Martine Gendrot.
Martine dresses Tom and Salma in bold and sculptural clothing picks that are equally as daring as their circus-inspired makeup. This theatrical beauty feature celebrates the fashion industry's newfound appreciation for hair and makeup that makes a statement rather than appearing understated.
Hair and makeup for La Comedia are courtesy of Kevin Jacotot and Helena Henrion who experiment with eye-catching and dramatic wigs and cosmetic applications that are playful and non-traditional in their overall look and feel.
BEAUTY SCENE's La Comedia Series Spotlights Vivid Clown Makeup
1. Theatrical Beauty - New opportunities for theatrical beauty products and services in the fashion and entertainment industry
2. Bold Makeup - Increasing demand for bold and non-traditional makeup products and services in the beauty industry
3. Sculptural Clothing - Emerging trend of sculptural clothing with bold styles and designs in the fashion industry
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion industry to integrate theatrical beauty and bold makeup in clothing designs
2. Beauty - Growing demand for non-traditional and bold makeup products and services in the beauty industry
3. Entertainment - Opportunities to incorporate theatrical beauty and bold makeup in the entertainment industry, especially in movies, theater, and circus shows