Atair Aerospace's EXO-Wing, is the world's smallest human-piloted jet. The novel gadget is on display right now at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art as part of the Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy Exhibit collection.
â€œThe only thing we know about the EXO-Wing is that the twin micro-turbine-powered contraption is light enough to be worn as a backpack,â€ Engadget says. â€œHell, we don't even know if it really works...â€
I would really love to see someone try to take off in one of these. What a strange looking jet:
The EXO-Wing looks similar to these two past Trend Hunter features:
1. Miniature Jetpacks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop smaller and more efficient personal jetpacks that can be easily worn and used by individuals.
2. Wearable Aviation Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create wearable aviation technology that combines comfort, functionality, and style.
3. Micro-turbine-powered Gadgets - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the potential of micro-turbine-powered devices for various applications.
1. Aerospace - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize the aerospace industry by designing compact and portable aircraft.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate aviation-inspired fashion designs that incorporate wearable technology.
3. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Enhance the development of innovative and compact turbine-powered gadgets for different sectors.