I fully support this. I am tired of people walking around with weird-looking hands-free gadget stuck in their ears. The Tie Up is a new concept for hands-free communication that tackles the problem of poor sound quality (e.g., echo, speakerphone effect) while having a stylish design derived from a business/fashion icon, The Tie.
As opposed to the earpiece, which is just far from your mouth; the Tie Up provides better sound for the people you are conversing with by placing the mic right below your mouth. Simply wear your 'techie tie', slide it up the lanyard to answer and down to hang up. Volume can be controlled (up/down) by circular motion.
The Tie Up
1. Hands-free Communication - The Tie Up concept offers a new approach to hands-free communication, addressing issues such as poor sound quality and uninspiring designs.
2. Improved Sound Quality - The Tie Up solves the problem of echo and speakerphone effects, providing better sound quality during conversations.
3. Fashion-tech Fusion - By taking inspiration from a business/fashion icon like The Tie, the Tie Up introduces a stylish design element to hands-free gadgets.
1. Consumer Electronics - The Tie Up concept can disrupt the consumer electronics industry by offering a more fashionable and functional alternative to traditional hands-free devices.
2. Fashion - The Tie Up presents an opportunity for the fashion industry to collaborate with tech companies and create innovative wearable accessories that combine style and functionality.
3. Telecommunications - Telecom companies can explore the Tie Up concept as a means to enhance their hands-free communication offerings and stand out in the market.