The Story Mob is the first dedicated eSports communications consultancy and is ready to elevate the communications aspect of eSports teams and tournaments.The Story Mob was founded by Anna Rozwandowicz, Kalie Moore and Nicola Piggott. Each of these founders have carved out successful communications careers and have decided to join forces to provide a much needed service to the growing eSports scene.
The new consultancy already boasts some impressive clients such as Team Liquid, Fnatic, Red Bull, DOJO Madness, Split Media Labs and BITKRAFT Esports Ventures. The Story Mob currently offers a host of services, ranging anywhere from strategic planning to communication management. The current focus of the consultancy seems to be helping grow the brands of multiple eSports focused companies. As the company name suggests, most of the services offered by the consultancy work towards growing a brands story and the connection fans have with it.
Image Credit: : The Story Mob
The Story Mob Helps ESports Companies Build Better Brands
1. Esports Communications - ESports companies are seeking communication consultancies to build better brands.
2. Brand Storytelling - ESports-focused companies are investing in improving their brand stories and fan connections.
3. Strategic Planning - ESports communication consultancies are offering services that focus on strategic planning.
1. Esports - ESports companies are seeking communication consultancies to help build and grow their brands.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Ad agencies and marketing firms may consider expanding their offerings to include services for the growing ESports industry.
3. Consulting - Communication consultancies are recognizing the potential for disruptive innovation in the ESports industry and are focusing on offering specialized services.