Democracy's last chance might just be the medium of documentary film.
A wave of new documentary films are coming out that tell the horrifying truth about election fraud in the United States. I just saw a presentation by Brad of Bradblog.com who broke the story about the "faulty" software installed on every single Diebold voting machine which allows the pre-programming of "flip votes" -- that's a vote that mysteriously flips over to your opponent's party. The machines have now been rejected in California after a State-wide investigation proved that the machines are indeed faulty, allowing for votes to be counted incorrectly and in many cases reversed.
How else do you explain the mystery of Al Gore receiving (-)16,000 votes in one county in Florida during the 2004 election? Hmmm...
I encourage everyone to see these four films:
Uncounted: the New Math of American Elections (trailer above)
Murder, Spies, and Voting Lies: The Clint Curtis Story
Hacking Democracy. Shown on HBO, these documents the tests that proved the faulty operation of the Diebold machines.
American Blackout which focuses on the strategic disenfranchisement of African American voters.
If you're feeling more at ease because of the recently passed law requiring a paper trail to avoid "voting fraud" don't be. In the California study, Only 1/3 of voters even look at their records and there is a 10% (that means 1 in 10) error rate! FYI - it is totally legal to bring your camera and videotape your vote so you can compare it with your paper trail. If you detect an error - immediately report it to the voting staff.
4 Shocking Truths
1. Documentary Film Trend - A trend of using documentary films to expose the truth about election fraud in the United States, creating an opportunity for bold storytellers to disrupt traditional media.
2. Election Transparency Trend - A trend of demanding and creating transparency in U.S. elections, creating opportunities for the development of new voting technologies.
3. Voter Empowerment Trend - A trend of empowering voters to participate in the democratic process by being more aware of election fraud and how to report it, creating opportunities for mobile apps and digital tools that help voters report election irregularities.
1. Film Industry - The film industry can take advantage of the Documentary Film Trend by producing powerful films that expose the truth about election fraud which can help authenticate the integrity of the electoral process.
2. Technology Industry - The Technology Industry can invest in the Election Transparency Trend by developing secure voting technologies that prevent potential election fraud and guarantee election transparency.
3. Media Industry - The Media Industry can reimagine its role as a watchdog by supporting the Voter Empowerment Trend, through creating digital tools and mobile apps that help voters report election fraud.