Earlier this year. we covered that the Pope Wears Prada. Well, the story is back!
The Wall Street Journal has taken a deeper dive into the story now that the Pope has racked up a new group of followers from admirers to marketers alike.
They report, "Since his election last year, the pope has been spotted wearing Serengeti-branded sunglasses and brown walking shoes donated by Geox. He owns a specially engraved white Apple iPod, and he recently stirred much publicity with a pair of stylish red loafers that may or may not be from Prada."
So, I guess he's not your traditional pope. Style in the Vatican has been escalated to a new level.
1. Fashionable Religious Figures - Opportunity to create innovative fashion items for religious figures.
2. Marketing to Religious Leaders - Opportunity to market to religious leaders as potential fashion influencers.
3. Luxury Religious Apparel - Opportunity to create luxury apparel specifically for religious figures.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can create new lines specifically for religious figures.
2. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry can utilize religious figures as potential influencers.
3. Religious Apparel Industry - The religious apparel industry can expand and create luxury lines tailored to religious figures.