Here's some more ecovation from Abu Dhabi. Solar-powered plants will be built by Sener from Spain and Masdar from Abu Dhabi. These plants are expected to produce 1,000 megawatts within 10 years time. The design scheme involves mirrors on the ground which will reflect the sunlight to the top of the tower and the tower in turn will create steam which will power an electricity turbine that will distribute solar energy to the rest of the city. This stuff is rocket science to me. But if it works with a minimum degree of damage to the ecosystem, it sounds great to me.
Abu Dhabi Solar-Powered Plant
1. Solar-powered Plants - The trend of building solar-powered plants that use mirrors to reflect sunlight and create steam for electricity production, creating disruptive opportunities in the renewable energy industry.
2. Green Energy - The trend of using green energy to reduce damage to the ecosystem, creating opportunities for innovation in sustainable energy sources.
3. Renewable Energy Production - The trend of increasing renewable energy production, through the use of solar-powered plants and other means of sustainable energy, creating disruptive opportunities in the energy sector.
1. Renewable Energy Industry - The renewable energy industry, such as solar and wind power, is disrupted by the trend of building solar-powered plants that use mirrors to reflect sunlight and create steam for electricity production.
2. Sustainable Energy Industry - The sustainable energy industry, which focuses on reducing damage to the ecosystem through the use of green energy, is disrupted by the trend of increased renewable energy production.
3. Energy Sector - The energy sector is disrupted by the trend of using renewable energy sources, such as solar-powered plants, to reduce carbon emissions and reduce damage to the ecosystem.