'The Paradise Light' has been designed by the South Africa-based ARRANGE Studio as a decor piece that will drastically enhance the playful aesthetic of any interior space. The lamp is designed in a number of chromatic color options that all call to mind birds of paradise and are accented by golden touches fir the hardware. This works to give the lamps a distinctly retro glow that is perfect for desktops and nightstands alike.
'The Paradise Light' is focused on customization and can be paired with different base and shade color to match the buyer's preferences. The light makes use of two warm white LEDs that will provide just the right level of illumination on a desk or for passive ambient light in a space.
'The Paradise Light' from The ARRANGE Studio is Chromatic
1. Retro-inspired Home Decor - Designing modern home accessories with a nod to the past offers a unique opportunity for brands to evoke nostalgia and capture the attention of style-conscious consumers.
2. Customizable Lighting - Creating lighting options that offer customization allows for personalization and versatility in homes and workspaces.
3. Colorful Desk Accessories - Injecting color and playfulness into office and home decor can promote creativity and uplift mood, paving the way for new product features and market opportunities.
1. Home Decor - Offering retro-inspired lighting options and customizable designs in the home decor industry can attract consumers looking to personalize their spaces and stand out in a crowded market.
2. Office Supplies - Creating colorful and unique desk accessories can help breathe life into traditional office spaces, making them more engaging and inspiring for workers.
3. Interior Design - Collaborating with design studios and manufacturers to offer customizable, colorful lighting options can help interior designers create unique and memorable experiences for their clients.