Maybe it's Trendhunter stress, but I've been drinking more wine lately. My wine cellar is just a few blocks away, but I'm thinking it would be nice to have a selection right here in the main house. I've been perusing other wine cellars and have it narrowed down to these nine. I just need to narrow my selection to a mellow, slightly leather and woody bouquet with a nice after taste of tobacco.
1. In-home Wine Cellars - Opportunity for companies to innovate and create affordable and modern in-home wine cellar options for wine enthusiasts.
2. Smart Wine Storage - Opportunity for smart technology companies to create temperature and humidity controlled wine storage solutions.
3. Virtual Wine Tasting - Opportunity for virtual reality companies to create immersive wine tasting experiences for customers to try out different wines without leaving home.
1. Interior Design - Interior design firms can incorporate in-home wine cellar designs into their services to offer a unique and luxurious feature to their clients.
2. Smart Home Technology - Smart home technology companies can incorporate temperature and humidity control features into wine storage solutions to allow for optimal wine preservation.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can offer virtual wine tasting experiences as a way to showcase their wine selection and provide a unique dining experience for their guests.