The Dometic DrawBar is a compact, discreet wine fridge for connoisseurs alike to incorporate into the design of their kitchen to ensure a bottle of their favorite libation is always ready to enjoy.
The fridge is sized with 24-inch cabinetry in mind and is capable of holding five wine and champagne bottles where they'll be stored at five to 17-degrees Celsius. The fridge is thus perfect for keeping red, white, sparkling and rose wines at the optimal temperature. A built-in humidity tray will prevent corks from drying out, while the front of the fridge is designed to seamlessly match any kitchen design aesthetics.
The Dometic DrawBar is priced starting at $1,329 and can also be used without cabinetry facing to highlight its form.
The Dometic DrawBar Disguises Itself Inside Any Kitchen
1. Compact Wine Fridges - Compact, discreet wine fridges for kitchen design disruption.
2. Integrated Kitchen Appliances - Seamlessly matching any kitchen design aesthetics for kitchen appliance disruption.
3. Smart Wine Storage - Smart wine storage innovation for connoisseurs and kitchen design disruption.
1. Home Appliances - Innovative and integrated home appliances for seamless kitchen design.
2. Kitchen Design - Kitchen design and appliances that disrupt traditional kitchen aesthetics.
3. Wine Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities for smart wine storage in the wine industry.