The Fuzzi Chair is a soft, furry, noodle-shaped decor item, that suits my
personal taste for comfort and style. I have always wanted a dream home
decorated in furniture, that is so cuddly and inviting, my guests will not want
to leave (hate the new minimalist, hard-edges, square approach to home decorating).
Fuzzi Chair adequately fulfils the comfort criteria (hope it starts a trend)!
This designer decor is also easy to upkeep, as the wooly outside comes off and can
be thrown into the washing machine, thereafter, velcro the snowy white covering back on.
Michael Kritzer is the designer, and his website is part catalogue of this and
other innovative products that he has conceptualised, and part curriculum vitae.
Anyone out there needing an enlightened Designer?
Designed by Michael Kritzer
1. Soft Furnishing - The trend for soft furnishing is growing as consumers demand comfort and style in their home decor.
2. Easy Care - Consumers are looking for low-maintenance furniture that can be easily cleaned or requires little upkeep.
3. Inviting Texture - Consumers want furniture with a soft and inviting texture that will create a welcoming atmosphere in their homes.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can incorporate soft furnishings into their product lines to meet the growing demand for comfort and style.
2. Furniture Production - Furniture manufacturers can incorporate easy-care materials into their products, making them more attractive to consumers.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can focus on creating warm and inviting spaces for their clients by using furniture with inviting textures.