A variety of new dairy-free products are consistently being released to offer consumers an alternative to milk products, but The Farmer’s Cow Honey Vanilla Milk identifies a return to simple, wholesome ingredients in milk drinks.
The limited-edition milk is made in small batches and packaged in collectible bottles with each one cup serving containing just 180 calories and eight grams of protein. The milk drink is free from artificial ingredients including colors and flavors, while it is also sweetened naturally and with sugar rather than high-fructose corn syrup.
The Farmer’s Cow Honey Vanilla Milk is created using honey that has been sourced in Connecticut from Hilltop Apiaries, natural vanilla flavor and whole milk that is already naturally sweet to limit the need for added sugar.
The Farmer’s Cow Honey Vanilla Milk is Limited-Edition
1. Dairy-free Alternatives - Opportunity for creating dairy-free milk drinks using simple, natural ingredients.
2. Limited-edition Products - Opportunity for releasing limited-edition milk drinks with collectible packaging.
3. Natural Sweeteners - Opportunity for developing milk drinks sweetened with honey and natural sugars.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create dairy-free milk drinks with simple, natural ingredients.
2. Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to design collectible bottles for limited-edition milk drinks.
3. Sweeteners - Opportunity for sweetener manufacturers to supply honey and natural sugars for use in milk drinks.