Now you never have to worry about your cell phone or iPod running out of battery on long cycling trips, thanks to Filipe Lima and the Energysport. The Energysport is a charger that uses the kinetic energy of a bike wheel turning to charge a power pack, which can in turn be used to charge up your gadgets.
The Energysport is still a concept, but with green energy and kinetic energy especially getting more and more looks these days, I'd wager that Energysport could go from concept to reality fairly quickly.
The Energysport from Filipe Lima Turns Pedaling into Power
1. Kinetic Energy Chargers - There is an opportunity to develop more innovative and efficient ways to harness kinetic energy to power charging devices for various gadgets such as phones and tablets.
2. Sustainable Energy Gadgets - As more companies seek sustainable resources that reduce our impact on the environment, there will likely be a growing demand for eco-friendly gadgets, such as the Energysport charger.
3. Fitness Technology Convergence - With the rise of fitness technology, companies could take advantage of opportunities to develop more gadgets that combine physical activity with technology, such as the Energysport charger for cyclists.
1. Green Technology - With the increasing demand for cleaner and more sustainable energy sources, companies in green technology have a great opportunity to develop innovative products with renewable energy sources, such as the Energysport charger.
2. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods companies could benefit from developing more fitness and technology convergence gadgets, such as the Energysport charger, that appeal to active consumers looking for ways to optimize their physical activity and technology use.
3. Electronics - For electronics companies there is an opportunity to create a more sustainable and eco-friendly image by developing innovative products such as the Energysport charger, that taps into more renewable energy sources like kinetic energy.