'The Collections' by Thomas Lohr is featured in issue #4 of the magazine Varon. This photo series, which has the full title 'The Collections - As Seen On Great Britain’s Finest Young Actors,' aptly displays handsome young stars -- Matthew Beard, David Leon, Christian Cooke, Luke Treadaway, Eugene Simon, Jack Gordan, Kit Harington, Joseph Morgan, Luke Pasqualino and Douglas Booth -- in its black and white prints.
Photographer Thomas Lohr captures the young and suave actors in stylish and sophisticated menswear pieces, including slick blazers, a polished double-breasted trench and even an old-school bomber jacket. Designers featured in this elegant photography set include Prada, Marni, Burberry Prorsum, Dior Homme and Lanvin, among others.
'The Collections' by Thomas Lohr was sytyled by fashion editor Anthony Stephinson.
'The Collections' by Thomas Lohr Features Young British Talent
1. Actor Fashion Portraits - Opportunity for designers to collaborate with emerging actors for fashion campaigns.
2. Black and White Photography - Diverse applications for black and white photography across fashion, beauty and art industries.
3. Online Magazine Issues - Increase in popularity of online magazines and their potential for featuring innovative photo editorials.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for emerging designers to collaborate with young actors for fashion campaigns.
2. Photography - Opportunities to use black and white photography in fashion, beauty and art industries.
3. Magazine - Opportunity for online magazines to create innovative photo editorials featuring emerging talent.