Reebok by Pyer Moss recently unveiled the Collection Three full of graphic footwear and apparel designs for the season. The new capsule features stylistic elements that are true to Pyer Moss blended together with the sporty expertise of Reebok.
The main inspiration is rooted in the way of 'Sankofa,' which is a Twi word translated from the Akan tribe in Ghana -- it means "Go back and get it.' The representation of the collection includes a series of graphics such as the bird grabbing an egg from its back. The Sankofa meaning claims the historic meaning of reclaiming their own past. The sneakers are a highlight in the capsule with an African inspiration with the color blocking accents. Some of the apparel includes hoodies, pants, pullovers, and track jackets.
Image Credit: Reebok
Reebok by Pyer Moss Unveils the Collection Three
1. Graphic Sportswear Designs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sportswear industry by incorporating African-inspired graphic designs.
2. Blending Cultural Influences - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by blending the stylistic elements of different cultures, such as the fusion of Pyer Moss and Reebok.
3. Cultural Reclamation - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the retail industry by emphasizing the importance of reclaiming cultural heritage and history through clothing and accessories.
1. Sportswear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sportswear industry with the introduction of African-inspired graphic designs and color blocking accents.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating stylistic elements from different cultures and brands to create unique, culturally diverse collections.
3. Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the retail industry by focusing on the importance of cultural reclamation through fashion, encouraging customers to embrace their heritage.