Most iPhone docks can only be used for iPhone-related purposes, but with ‘The Butler’ by Curtis Micklish, it can be used for a whole lot more. California-based designer Micklish has designed an enhanced utility tool that also safely stores all your personal items and doubles as a timekeeper. The sleek and modern design of the dock fits your keys, wallet and stylishly displays your iPhone -- the clock eloquently facing forward. Aside from this, it is also capable of toting your reading glasses, scarves and your collection of hats.
This super-functional and beautifully designed iPhone dock charges your phone, includes a storage area to keep your cords and wires out of sight and will turn you into an organized genius. Made from Baltic laminated and solid walnut, ‘The Butler’ by Curtis Micklish will make a dapper decor addition to your home.
‘The Butler’ by Curtis Micklish Has Got All Your Bases C
1. Multipurpose Docks - The trend for multipurpose docks will rise as consumers want to maximize functionality in everyday products.
2. Integrated Storage - The trend for integrated storage in everyday products will continue to gain traction as consumers seek convenience and organization.
3. Decorative Functionality - The trend for decorative functionality in everyday products will grow as consumers look for products that can seamlessly fit into their homes.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies have the opportunity to create multipurpose docks that can accommodate a range of devices and personal items.
2. Home Goods - Home goods companies have the opportunity to create decorative and functional products like 'The Butler' that help consumers keep their personal items organized and charge their devices.
3. Furniture - Furniture companies have the opportunity to create furniture pieces with integrated charging docks and storage spaces to help consumers create a more functional and organized living space.