At one point or another, most people have thought about which of their belongings they would take with them in case of a fire, and the The Burning House Tumblr is a beautiful collection of photos that people have submitted of their most treasured items.
Each photo comes with a little description of the person who submitted it. For instance, a freelance photographer would naturally take his camera, while a student would save her iPad (although I guess anyone would save an iPad), and many people have included items of clothing that their mothers or grandmothers made for them, as well as things given to them by significant others.
The Burning House Tumblr will really make you think about the items you would save in case of a fire.
The Burning House Tumblr Showcases What People Would Save in a Fire
1. Personal Treasures - Identifying and showcasing the most cherished belongings of individuals in case of emergencies.
2. Reflection of Identity - Exploring the sentimental value attached to objects and the stories they tell about one's life and experiences.
3. Minimalistic Living - Inspiring a shift towards owning fewer but more meaningful possessions.
1. Home Insurance - Creating innovative policies that cover the loss or damage of personal treasures during emergencies.
2. Self-storage Facilities - Offering secure and easily accessible spaces for individuals to store and protect their most valued possessions.
3. Handmade and Customized Products - Capitalizing on the trend of valuing sentimental items by creating personalized and bespoke products.