'The Body' by Neighbourhood Botanicals is set to be released this year in June as an all-new genderless body oil with hydrating properties.
The silicone-free, nut-free natural oils featured in the product include rice bran oil, wheatgerm oil, carrot oil and oat oil, plus Vitamin E and oat lipids, which help to support the natural structure of the skin and attract moisture. As such, the body oil is said to keep skin hydrated for longer periods of time, especially in comparison to traditional topical lotions. In terms of scent, The Body is said to carry a herb and citrus aroma that will be appealing to all.
The Body boasts a simple, artful packaging design that is devoid of flowery terms and instead focuses on the fact that the product is 100% natural.
'The Body' by Neighbourhood Botanicals Boasts Scent That's Suitable for All
1. Genderless Beauty Products - The growing demand for gender-neutral skincare and beauty products presents an opportunity for brands to expand their product lines and reach a wider audience.
2. Natural Ingredients - The increasing consumer preference for natural ingredients presents an opportunity for innovation in the development of effective and sustainable skincare products.
3. Hydration Products - The demand for skincare products that provide long-lasting hydration presents an opportunity for brands to develop innovative products that nourish and protect the skin.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on the demand for gender-neutral and natural skincare products by expanding their product lines and marketing efforts.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can benefit from the demand for natural ingredients in skincare products by creating and promoting products that promote overall well-being.
3. Sustainability - The sustainability industry can partner with skincare brands to develop packaging and sourcing solutions that reduce waste and promote ethical production practices.