Danish co-founders Tina Seidenfaden Busck and Pernille Hornhaver created ‘The Apartment’ Interior Design Studio in hopes of creating a ground breaking showroom in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. A vintage apartment was restored and used to re-create the vibe of a rustic, all-white metropolitan apartment. This showroom takes high-end designer pieces and showcases them in different rooms of the apartment to display a very urban appeal of the interior design pieces.
The founders of The Apartment Interior Design Studio have a long standing relationship with Sotheby’s and Christie’s, often showcasing rare items in its showroom. This exclusive relationship between the high-end auction houses and Busck/ Hornhaver leave the clientele of this studio feeling exclusive and knowledgable of what’s up and coming.
‘The Apartment’ Interior Design Studio Boasts Exclusive Desi
1. Vintage Chamber Showrooms - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique showroom experiences by restoring vintage spaces to showcase high-end designer pieces.
2. Ground-breaking Showrooms - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Re-creating the ambiance of a rustic, all-white metropolitan apartment to display interior design pieces in a distinct and urban way.
3. Exclusivity in Design Showrooms - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establishing exclusive relationships with high-end auction houses to showcase rare items and provide a sense of exclusivity for clientele.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating vintage and unique spaces as showrooms to attract customers seeking distinctive interior design pieces.
2. Auction Houses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with interior design studios to showcase rare items in curated showrooms, offering a new avenue for sales and exposure.
3. Luxury Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring collaborations between luxury retailers and design studios to create exclusive, high-end showroom experiences.