Blondey McCoy introduces his second collection for brand THAMES MMXX following the previous launch and unveiling of the brand back in October 2019. This update features influences of Britain and its preppy aesthetics including a collaborative Superstar sneaker model alongside adidas.
Some of the notable pieces in the collection include the striped oxford with the River Thames crown emblem, the graphic tee spotlighting a Ferrari, socks, and a gold ring that reads "Thames TV" along with a contrasting green gemstone. The rest of the collection includes a set of signature sweaters -- one of which has a collegiate themed letter logo and the other detailed with merit badge-shapes pins. Rounding out the capsule are a pair of sunglasses.
Image Credit: THAMES MMXX
Blondey McCoy's THAMES MMXX Launches the FW20 Capsule
1. Preppy Streetwear - Opportunity for fashion brands to combine preppy aesthetics with streetwear trend.
2. Collaborative Footwear - Opportunity for brands to collaborate on unique sneaker designs that blend different styles.
3. Merchandising - Opportunity for brands to create unique accessories and merchandise to complement their collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate preppy and streetwear aesthetics into their collections to attract a wider market.
2. Footwear - Footwear brands can explore creative collaborations with other brands to produce unique and innovative designs.
3. Accessories - Accessories brands can collaborate with fashion designers to create unique and complementary pieces that can be sold as part of a collection.