Marketed as an "incredible geometric intrigue" by the "creators of PONG," 'Tetris: The Film' in 3D will unfortunately not be coming to a theater near you. The popular computer game has been adapted into a comedic mock movie concept, and this trailer likely represents the maximum length of such a motion picture.
Starring "Pauline L." this video clip also features a Ms. "Square," a Mr. "Cross" and a Mr. "Bar." In "Tetris: The Film," the lead actress is seen performing some rather impressive geometric movements upon jumping off a building, only to be crushed by falling tetriminos at the end.
'Tetris: The Film' Will Have You Dodging Tetriminos
1. Mock Movie Concepts - Opportunity for businesses to create comedic mock movie concepts based on popular games or cultural references.
2. Adapting Video Games - Opportunity to adapt popular video games into different forms of entertainment, such as movies or TV shows.
3. Geometric Intrigue - Opportunity to explore and create entertainment experiences inspired by geometrical concepts and visuals.
1. Film and Entertainment - Opportunity for filmmakers and production companies to create mock movies based on popular games and cultural references.
2. Video Game Industry - Opportunity for video game developers to explore new ways of adapting their games into different forms of entertainment.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to explore and create visual experiences inspired by geometric concepts and patterns.