Etsy user iStyleiCase pays homage to the retro game by designing the shock-absorbent Tetris iPhone case.
Gaming can be intense on the big screen so imagine how the sweaty palms intensify on the exponentially smaller smartphone. Unfortunately, the Tetris iPhone case is not playable but the iStyleiCase Tetris iPhone case is made with a highly durable polycarbonate plastic and is designed this smartphone protector to withstand most shocks such as dropping from fumbling excitement. To increase the enjoyment while playing on the mobile device, the case has also been finished with a matte surface so it won't be as slippery as the polished finishes. The scratch-proof hard case is available in black, white and clear and is made for iPhone 5 models only.
The Tetris iPhone Case Absorbs Shock From Excited Fumbling Hands
1. Retro-inspired Phone Cases - There is an opportunity to create more phone cases that pay homage to retro games, combining nostalgia with functionality.
2. Shock-absorbent Phone Cases - The development of shock-absorbent phone cases presents an opportunity for creating more durable and protective smartphone accessories.
3. Matte-finished Phone Cases - The popularity of matte-finished phone cases showcases an opportunity to design cases with better grip, reducing slipperiness.
1. Phone Accessories - The phone accessories industry can explore developing more retro-inspired and shock-absorbent phone cases.
2. Gaming Merchandise - The gaming merchandise industry can seize the opportunity to create more phone cases that cater to nostalgic gamers.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can innovate by producing smartphone cases with matte finishes for better grip and usability.