'Tenoverten' is an environmentally mindful nail salon hidden on the second floor of an old rubber stamp factory. Situated on the busy Fulton Street in New York, Tenoverten provides a relaxing hideaway from the bustling city.
The interior takes advantage of its original design, opting to keep an industrial loft look. Wooden floors, painted white brick and vintage light fixtures adorn the space. The salon's pedicure stations feature custom-made stools that separate and ottomans for employees to sit on. Tenoveten's eco-friendly nail products are displayed within an apothecary-themed counter that features the salon's own line of polishes as well as like-minded beauty products. Tenoverten's collection comes free of formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, formaldehyde resin and camphor.
'Tenoverten' is a New York Nail Salon That Uses Eco-Conscious Products
1. Eco-friendly Nail Products - There is a growing trend in the beauty industry towards eco-conscious nail products, providing an opportunity for companies to develop innovative and sustainable alternatives.
2. Industrial Loft Design - The use of industrial loft design in nail salons creates a unique and trendy atmosphere, opening up possibilities for interior design companies to cater to this aesthetic.
3. Apothecary-themed Counters - The use of apothecary-themed counters in nail salons presents an opportunity for beauty and wellness brands to collaborate and offer a curated selection of eco-friendly products.
1. Beauty Products - The increasing demand for eco-conscious nail products creates a potential market for beauty product brands to develop and distribute sustainable and non-toxic alternatives.
2. Interior Design - The popularity of industrial loft design in nail salons opens up opportunities for interior design companies to offer their services and create unique and aesthetically pleasing environments.
3. Wellness/health - Collaboration between nail salons and wellness brands can lead to the development of apothecary-themed counters that offer a range of eco-friendly beauty and wellness products, appealing to health-conscious consumers.