With a flair for the dramatics, Temperley London's static circus artistry spring 2010 RTW collection was a innovative breath of fresh air for the sometimes redundant minimalism, tribal and floaty fabrics that have been runway regulars this season.
Using an array of high-fashion posed mannequins and avant-garde, sharp detailed outlining of the silhouettes, Temperley London's array of garments injected a modernistic view of high-top circus artistry as well as tribal elements.
Implications - Fashion and art move together in this innovative collection from Temperley which is unlike anything to hit the runways this season. The presentation is an integral part of the collection's appeal
Temperley London's Dramatic Flair for Spring 2010
1. Static Circus Artistry - Static circus artistry is a trend that can disrupt the fashion industry through innovative design language.
2. Avant-garde Silhouettes - Avant-garde silhouettes are a trend that can disrupt the fashion industry through innovative and daring designs.
3. High-fashion Posed Mannequins - Using high-fashion posed mannequins is a trend that can disrupt the fashion industry through innovative ways of showcasing new designs.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry has a potential disruptive opportunity in using static circus artistry, avant-garde silhouettes, and high-fashion posed mannequins to showcase new designs.
2. Art Industry - The art industry has a potential disruptive opportunity in exploring the fusion of fashion and circus artistry showcased in Temperley London's innovative collection.
3. Event Industry - The event industry has a potential disruptive opportunity in creating immersive experiences that showcase fashion in the same innovative and dramatic way as the presentation of Temperley London's collection.