Maple is a Canadian telemedicine platform that removes the hassle out of scheduling a doctor's visit. The platform offers 24 hour access to medical professionals, whether connecting users to a family doctor, a specialist or emergency healthcare service.
Giving users access to a "hand-picked network of doctors," Maple covers a variety of patient concerns ranging from annual family doctor check-ups to more targeted conditions like acne, asthma, headaches, allergies and more. In addition to family physicians and dermatologists, the platform also connects patients with pharmacists, mental health professionals along with medical cannabis providers, making its service offering hyper-custom and convenient.
Users can access care by simply describing symptoms via the Maple app and connecting directly to a doctor. Once a diagnosis is made, users can access a prescription depending on a health care practitioner's medical expertise.
Maple Connects Patients with Certified Specialists in Their Area
1. Telemedicine Platforms - Telemedicine platforms like Maple provide affordable and accessible healthcare for patients who cannot visit traditional clinics.
2. Specialist Networking - Platforms that offer hand-picked network of doctors from different medical specialties are giving patients more choices and better access to healthcare services.
3. Hyper-customized Healthcare - Telemedicine platforms like Maple are providing personalized care to patients through tailored medical advice and treatment plans based on individual needs.
1. Healthcare - Telemedicine platforms like Maple are disrupting the traditional healthcare industry by offering patients faster, cheaper, and more convenient medical services.
2. Technology - The growth of telemedicine platforms like Maple shows the potential of technology to revolutionize healthcare services and create new opportunities for digital health startups and entrepreneurs.
3. Pharmaceuticals - The use of telemedicine platforms like Maple is increasing the demand for online pharmacies and digital drug delivery systems, creating new opportunities for pharmaceutical companies to innovate and expand their offerings.