The Ted Baker Tastefully Ted ad campaign takes footwear and still life to a very appetizing level. Laid out as though it were the main course to a gourmet five course meal is a collection of both men's and women's shoes that anyone would find themselves drooling over. In one case, a print ad reads, "(On occasion) a lady may have her cake and eat it too."
Lensed by photographer Sam Hofman, the Ted Baker Tastefully Ted ad campaign was created in collaboration with food stylist Iain Graham and set designer Linnea Apelqvistto. Captured against a predominantly white scene with only few pops of delicious color here and there, the footwear being showcased really stands out. It's Nice That writes, "[W]hile it’s got a recognizably commercial aesthetic, there’s also a sense of fun running throughout."
The Ted Baker Tastefully Ted Campaign is Understandably Droolworthy
1. Food X Fashion Pairing - Fashion and food industries can collaborate to create drool-worthy ad campaigns that appeal to consumers' senses and tap 'hunger marketing' strategy.
2. Product Placement Marketing - Incorporating products into still-life food photography can be a clever way to increase brand awareness and standing out from the competition.
3. Minimalistic Advertising Aesthetics - Adopting predominant white and limited color background themes for product photography can turn the product into the focal point of advertising content while creating a clean and modern look.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can team up with food stylists for photo shoot concepts that can help increase brand awareness and generate sales.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can collaborate with fashion brands for mutually-beneficial marketing and branding campaigns that target consumers' sensory experiences.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can create unique advertising concepts featuring product placement marketing and minimalistic aesthetics by collaborating with food stylists and set designers.