The Tectonic Fields wallpaper collection is a futuristic home decor that brings a lot of visual stimulation into the home. As written by the designers, it "explores the organic potential of mirrored rigid geometries as a wall-covering." This results in an ink blot-like aesthetic that bloom on the wall in stunningly futuristic way. Of course, its sci-fi element has much to do with the metallic finish of the Tectonic Fields wallpaper.
Designed by HUXHUX Design, a studio based in New York City and founded by Justin Huxol, the Tectonic Fields wallpaper is digitally printed on brushed mylar to give it its reflective quality. Interacting with its environment, the Tectonic Fields wallpaper either shines forth or recedes back depending on the light.
Tectonic Fields by Huxhux Design has an Ink Blot Aesthetic
1. Futuristic Wallpapers - Opportunity to create new designs that incorporate reflective qualities and ink blot aesthetics.
2. Mirrored Geometries - Opportunity to explore the use of mirrored geometries in various products beyond wallpapers.
3. Interactive Home Decor - Opportunity to incorporate interactive elements in home decor products to create a more immersive environment.
1. Interior Design - Innovative wallpapers and home decor products can enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of an interior space.
2. Architecture - Opportunity to incorporate futuristic elements in building designs and materials.
3. Fashion - Incorporation of geometrical and metallic elements in clothing and accessories can create a new fashion trend.